Wednesday, January 7, 2009

10 Phrases That Will Captivate Men

Using the right phrases at the right time can captivate a man and make him notice you. What are the phrases?

Women feel good whenever they are praised and pampered - especially from men. The same goes for men too! What do men like to hear from women?

Effective phrases or words will captivate a man. Use them often and you will notice a difference!

The 10 phrases you can use to captivate his heart:

1) You've got a nice smile~!
2) I like who I am when I'm with you.
3) You're so funny!
4) I like confident guys like you.
5) I believe you that can make it.
6) You stand out from other men.
7) I'm feel great when I'm with you.
8) You're an amazing guy!
9) It is really nice talking with you.
10) When can we meet again?

Any ordinary women have the ability to captivate a man's heart. Captivating a man's heart by appealing to their needs and desires using simple phrases or praises, can definitely bring a smile on his face! Confidence is what makes a happy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment